What is Staking?
Staking is the process of holding funds in a cryptocurrency wallet to support the operations of a blockchain network. Participants are rewarded for depositing and holding coins, with constant guaranteed time-based returns. Rewards are calculated based on staking time: the longer you stake, the more you earn.
What is Soup Staking?
Soup Staking is a Staking service platform that allows crypto investors to Stake their identifiable PoS digital assets through a third-party service receiving the technical plan.
About Soup Staking
Soup Staking is a way of providing financial services to users through smart contracts. Existing DeFi projects aim to provide higher annualized earnings for specific currencies.
There's a relatively high threshold for users of Soup Staking products. Soup Staking acts on behalf of users to participate in certain products, obtains and distributes realized earnings and helps users to participate in products with a single click.
How to stake on Soup Staking?
Why do you choose Soup Staking?
- We provide the platform to place fixed resources in the blockchain. For the set-up of them, SoupSwap depends on transaction values.
- Staking is conducted with validation jobs that lock your coins to be randomly selected in the protocol at a specific time to generate a block. Normally, participants with large sums of money have a high chance of being selected as validators for the next block.
What’s advantages of Soup Staking?
1. Easy to use: You don't need to manage private keys, acquire resources, make trades, or perform other complicated tasks to participate in Soup Staking. Soup Staking's one-stop service allows users to obtain generous online rewards without having to keep an on-chain wallet.
2. Funds are safe: Soup Staking selects only the best DeFi projects in the industry and monitors the Soup Staking system in real-time while it's running in order to reduce the risks associated with such projects.
3. Higher earnings: Soup Staking does away with the exorbitant fees that come with trading capital. With the consistent level of risk, users are able to earn the highest possible returns in the best way.
After I join Soup Staking, how is the earnings cycle calculated?
Once funds are successfully allocated to Locked Staking, earnings are calculated beginning at 00:00 (UTC) the following day. The minimum earnings calculation period is 15 days; earnings for a period of fewer than 15 days will not be included in the earnings distribution.
Does SoupSwap stand the losses if an on-chain contract is attacked during Soup Staking?
No. SoupSwap only acts as a platform to showcase projects and provide users with related services, such as accessing funds on behalf of the user and distributing earnings, etc.
SoupSwap does not stand any liability for losses incurred as a result of on-chain contract security.
If I redeem early, can I earn part of the interest?
Early redemption will unfortunately deduct all interest - based income. This is because assets pledged to participate are locked in the smart-contract on-chain, and the redemption operation requires a more complicated manual operation to initiate and includes certain blockchain transfer fees. Please choose the appropriate lock-up time when subscribing to Soup Staking products.
#SoupSwap #SoupStaking #BinanceSmartChain #SPW #BEP20